Monday, April 6, 2009

Letter #12

After we spoke today I was left feeling uneasy. I was panicky and
anxious. The overwhelming notion came over me that I let something
really great pass me by some three years ago. Has that ever happened
to you before? I feel like I had something really great for a moment
in time and I threw it away. What kind of person does that?
I know I have no business saying this to you. I noticed you’re in a
relationship and I’m happy that you have found a woman who appreciates
you for who you are. Anyway, these sort of things don’t generally have
a reset button, except maybe in a few rare cases, and I don’t really
have a good excuse for saying this to you. It’s just sometimes an idea
moves through me so strongly that I need to say it.
I guess what I’m trying to say is that you really are someone great,
and who ever you end up with are really lucky. And you should probably
remember this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment